Hell Awaits official forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Awaits official forum

Welcome to Hell Awaits Forum Site on Dunemaul Eu Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tori the Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Tori the Hunter   Tori the Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 am

Hi I'm Tori, a Blood Elf Hunter which means I am stuck looking morbidly underfed, at least until Blizzard put something in to allow further customisation of avatars. I've already got a level 70 Alliance Hunter and like to think I'm pretty good at the whole art of hunterin', and pride myself in having two pets which both come from deep within Alliance territory, namely a Ghost Saber (KittenHeels) and Bellygrub (renamed NotoriousPIG).

That's all I have to say except for... well... If I can speak freely and with respect to the guild controllers, the "Introduce You're self" for this forum title should really be "Introduce Yourself". Wrong apostrophes are like my Kryptonite or something.

Other than that, nice place.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkbrother

Darkbrother

Tori the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tori the Hunter   Tori the Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Tori wrote:
Hi I'm Tori, a Blood Elf Hunter which means I am stuck looking morbidly underfed, at least until Blizzard put something in to allow further customisation of avatars. I've already got a level 70 Alliance Hunter and like to think I'm pretty good at the whole art of hunterin', and pride myself in having two pets which both come from deep within Alliance territory, namely a Ghost Saber (KittenHeels) and Bellygrub (renamed NotoriousPIG).

That's all I have to say except for... well... If I can speak freely and with respect to the guild controllers, the "Introduce You're self" for this forum title should really be "Introduce Yourself". Wrong apostrophes are like my Kryptonite or something.

Other than that, nice place.

Smile

Yes you may speak freely.
I have corrected the error........Not know how I could have missed that one Embarassed

And welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tori the Hunter
Page 1 of 1